I decided to re add the defusers over the blinkers. It looks better in my opinion and feels more OEM.

Ran into a slight set back. The caps on the back of the headlights are too shallow and will need some modifications. My desk is a mess right now.

I made some cuts with a dremel and then used the heat gun to reshape the cap to give more clearance.

Using JB Weld I recreated the missing plastic.

A couple coats of paint later and they look normal again.

My name's Eddie Abbondanzio, and I'm a full time Software Developer. Programming is my favorite hobby, and I love working on anything web related, and my own personal projects. If I'm not programming, then I'm likely working on one of my cars.