Acura Build - 12/18/2013

folder Car Builds

I've decided to do a projector retrofit. There's nothing wrong with the current headlights I just really like the appeal of the crisp cutoff.

Comparison of projector shrouds

I separated the lense from the headlight house so I could begin to mount things in place. Took a little bit of work with the heat gun but I managed to remove them safely.

Projector tested fitted into headlight

Test fit of the Apollo shroud.

Projector with shroud in place

Future look to come.

Mockup with headlight lense on

The shrouds needed a little trimming to fit in place but things are starting to look good.

Trimmed shroud Lit up projector Second angle of lit up projector

One done. Comparison.

Comparison of headlight with projector and no projector

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. The gap between the shroud and housing bug me a big but I can live with it.